Last Updated 30/5/20 6:30PM
We are committed to your health and safety during the current pandemic, as well as that of our team members. In order to tackle the ongoing coronavirus outbreak we ask that you adhere to our current control measures for the safety of yourself and others in our workplace. Controls we have put in place include the following:
- Where possible interviews will be undertaken via phone, video conferencing, Zoom etc. as the first option.
- We will contact you prior to any face-to-face booked appointments to advise you of these procedures. We will also ask to not attend if unwell or if you have been in contact with someone who has, or has potentially been exposed to, COVID-19.
- No additional persons than necessary should attend the appointment to allow for adherence to social distancing requirements. This will also mean no children should attend where possible.
- You will be required to have your temperature checked on arrival. You will be asked if you have a fever, flu like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue, or shortness of breath. Additionally you will be asked if you have been in contact with anyone who has, or has had, the virus. Reception staff will determine if you are able to attend your appointment or if you should seek medical advice and clearance before returning.
- Reception chairs will be appropriately spaced to abide by social distancing requirements.
- You will still have access to the drop off box situated at the front door of the building. There is a door bell to alert staff that you have dropped off records, this will minimise contact in the office.
- All interview room desk and chair surfaces will be wiped down with sanitising wipes after each appointment.
- Reception will maintain a list of attendees in the office on any given day to assist with contact tracing should it be needed.
Many staff will be on-site at our Nanango and Kingaroy offices from Monday, subject to maximum capacity requirements. We are all appropriately spaced, subject to temperature checks and strict infection control measures. We will retain the ability to securely work from home when required, and some staff will continue to do so.
We thank you for your understanding regarding these required measures. Please contact us should you wish to discuss any of these issues further.