Last Updated 9/1/22 12PM
We are committed to your health and safety during the ongoing pandemic, as well as that of our team members.
In accordance with a recent State Government health recommendation, a number of BBC team members will be working from home once our offices reopen on January 10, 2022.
We will also have in place a number of other control measures for early 2022.
- Where possible interviews will be undertaken via phone or video conferencing (Teams, Zoom, etc) as the first option.
- If this is not possible and a face-to-face appointment is required (and cannot be postponed), then the following measures will apply.
- We will contact you prior to any face-to-face booked appointments to advise you of these procedures. We will also ask to not attend if unwell or if you have been in contact with someone who has, or has potentially been exposed to, COVID-19.
- You will be asked if you have a fever, flu like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue, or shortness of breath. Additionally you will be asked if you have been in contact with anyone who has, or has had, the virus. Reception staff will determine if you are able to attend your appointment or if you should seek medical advice and clearance before returning.
- No additional persons than necessary should attend the appointment to allow for adherence to phyiscal distancing requirements. This will also mean no children should attend where possible.
- You will be required to wear a face mask on entry (unless you have a medical exemption) and in situations where you cannot physically distance appropriately, such as within our interview rooms. Similar measures will apply for our staff.
- You will be required to have your temperature checked on arrival.
- You will be required to hand sanitise on arrival.
- You will be required to check-in using the Check-In QLD app on a smart device
- Drop-Off Points – During business hours we now have drop off boxes outside the door of both our Kingaroy and Nanango offices to limit unnecessary contact. You can put your information in the box if you only need to drop off information and do not need to speak to reception. Ring the bell and a staff member will collect your information.
- Where possible, reception chairs will be appropriately spaced to abide by physical distancing requirements.
- All interview room desk and chair surfaces will be wiped down with sanitising wipes regularly.
- Our Kingaroy office will be staffed with a permanent small team who will not attend the Nanango office for a number of weeks.
- Various staff members are also able to work from home remotely and securely, and will do so whenever possible for a period
We thank you for your understanding regarding these required measures. Please contact us should you wish to discuss any of these issues further.